Tuesday, November 24, 2009

(last minute) Thanksgiving craft idea :)

My daughter came home from preschool today with a "My Thankfulness bag" - I assume meant for me & my hubby? and I thought it would be a cute & easy craft to put together for your kids to give to grandparents, etc.

There was a poem and 4 items included:

"Thank You"
Thank you for your loving care,
And the kindness that you share,
For helping me to learn & grow,
And showing me all that you know.
That is why I want to say,
"Thank You" in the biggest way!

Thankful bag ingredients:
1. a candy kiss - to say thank you for all your love
2. a warm fuzzy - to make you feel good when you are sad, like you always do for me.
3. an adhesive bandage - to say thank you for all the times you make my hurts feel better.
4. a facial tissue - to say thank you for all the times you dry my tears.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

I don't know what you would use for a warm fuzzy?

christina said...

they had a little square of furry material...or you could use a little craft pom pom?

Amy said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing! xo!