Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Member of the Month, October



Member of the Month: HOLLY

Age: 28
Spouse: Jody
Kids: Addison, 6 months

Pet: Tahoe- beloved cat

Woman Plus: party planner! 2007 has proved to be a big year for family friends and has kept me busy.

Your favorite song to sing loud in the car?
Anything by Dixie Chicks

Guilty indulgence?
Anything chocolate

Your favorite children’s book?
Stone Soup. I am not sure of the author!

A way you stay focused?
I make lists. Lots and lots of lists!!

Favorite Gift from one of your kids or a memorable gift from a friend?
I am very lucky to have very creative friends. There is no way I could pick one!

A discovery you’ve made recently?
That Addison will remember me when I leave for more then 24 hours! (Just got back from a small vacation for the first time.)

Three things you love:
1. Addison when she gets up from sleeping
2. My friends- they keep me sane, when I just might lose it!!
3. Fall—I love this time of year, Halloween, apple orchards and sweaters!!

1 comment:

christina said...

what a great picture!