Sunday, October 28, 2007

Member of the Month- November



Member of the Month: Jodi

Age: 32
Spouse: Dave
Kids: Kara, 1
Pet: Jack the Cat

Woman Plus: I am a teacher as well as a mom. Trying to do both of these well leaves little time for other hobbies right now.

Your favorite song to sing loud in the car?
“This is the Day”

Guilty indulgence?
Any type of ice cream and French fries with ranch dressing! (not together!)

Your favorite children’s book?
The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams

A way you stay focused?
I make lists… list after list!

Favorite Gift from one of your kids or a memorable gift from a friend?
My friend just made my daughter a pumpkin at her ceramics class, and in the mouth it says “Kara”. It is really cute and my daughter can have it as a keepsake.

A discovery you’ve made recently?
I can’t do everything and do it well all of time…something ends up having to give!

Three things you love:
Vacationing~ being on the beach in the warm sun with my family!
Christmas time~ decorating, buying gifts, food, the spirit that comes with the season, Santa, the radio station playing Christmas songs all the time, Wigilia (Polish tradition I married into)… indulging!
Any minute that I am not at work and get to be with my daughter Kara!

1 comment: