Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Great Site- Money Saver!!!

(submitted by Danielle)

After making the decision NOT to give my boys the flu shot, I have made it my mission to boost their immune system in a healthy and natural way. After doing some research, I have found three really great supplements.


1. Floradix Multivitamin for the boys and NutriStart Multivitamin Powder for Luke
2. VDO's Infant & Toddler Probiotics
3. Carlson's Cod Liver Oil

After going to Whole Foods, Zerbos and the Vitamin Shoppe I have realized that I am spending a small fortune on these products. Well worth it...but still too expensive. However, tonight I discovered a great website www.luckyvitamin.com that sells these products for a lot less. This website has lots of wonderful products for a fraction of the price. I may only be saving a few dollars on every product, but every penny counts!! RIGHT?? :)

Check it out!

No comments: