Monday, October 27, 2008

Dancing with the Stars!

Is anyone addicted to Dancing with the Stars? Does that show make you feel like you should work out or WHAT??? The group hip hop dance was sooo fun tonight!

I know a few of us have talked about doing ballroom dance lessons one day with our hubbies...but that isn't very realistic at this point in time! :)

Sooo anyone know of a studio that provides hip hop lessons/aerobic classes? Maybe we could get a group together and take some classes?

PS) Poor Cloris Leachman!!!! She stood in the back doing nothing the whole time. :(

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the show- however the more pregnant I get- they more I'd perform like Cloris at a hip hop class!

I know the Livonia Rec center offers an evening hip hop class for anyone interested. I think it is $45 for non-residents.

Nine Months And Forever said...

Yea...I was thinking that since majority of the group is pregnant...this may not be the best idea! :) :)