Monday, March 2, 2009

New Addition!

Jodi and Dave welcomed
Lauren Elizabeth
on February 24, 2009
6lbs 13oz 19"
Quote from new mama: "Lauren is a super sweet baby, so far she just sleeps and eats. I should really cherish this time because I know it won't last that long! She has the softest hair I have ever felt and we love to give her kisses. Her big sister Kara has really tried to help and has the sweetest of intentions... just a bit too aggressive at times! We are ready to get life back to normal now that our family is complete. I love having my two little girls! They are sweet as can be."

4 comments:

Nine Months And Forever said...

Adorable- she looks just like her daddy :) I'm so glad she's home with her family where she belongs!
xoxo,
Amy

Nine Months And Forever said...

Welcome home Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats again! Danielle

nicole said...

She's so cute. I agree with Amy, she looks just like Dave! Congrats again!

christina said...

congrats Jodi, she's adorable :) We will have stories to swap for awhile now, with our unintentionally aggressive toddler "helpers"...!