Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Great Movie, Beneficial Information

Got Netflix?  Look what you can get from the online video store now....

 "Growing Green Babies" a one hour video that highlights information learned in the book Green Babies, Sage Moms by author Lynda Fassa.  

This is a step-by-step tutorial for parents who want to raise their children in an eco-friendly environment.  

There are sections on designing a green nursery, cooking with organics, harmful chemicals found in baby toys and what to watch out for, alternative diapering, homemade cleaning products, homemade baby skin products, and much more!

Submitted by Maria


2 comments:

Nine Months And Forever said...

This book is one of my favorites!!!
Danielle

hoss said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my book. I did not have anything to do with the Gaiam film though. I hope it was good...I have heard they based it on my book.
I have a new book coming out next week called Green Kids, Sage Families. It's about what we can all do to help protect our kids and ALL kids as they begin to grow up.
Best
Lynda Fassa