Sunday, August 26, 2007

Member of the Month- September

Member of the Month: Kim

Age: 28

Spouse: Bryan

Kids: Sophia, 23 months

Pet: Dog, Max

Woman Plus: Homeland Security Employee

Your favorite song to sing loud in the car?
Any Carrie Underwood song

Guilty indulgence?
Cookies, Cake, Lots of pop.

Your favorite children’s book?
Twas the night before Christmas

A way you stay focused?
I keep a routine. I have my structured day and if I fall off schedule it becomes anarchy in my house!

Favorite Gift from one of your kids or a memorable gift from a friend?
My sister made me a blanket with pictures of Sophia, my family and Bryan’s family. It made me cry. By far the best gift ever!

A discovery you’ve made recently?
You need "me" time. I have figured out a way for Bryan to get some time to himself and same for me at least once a week for a few hours.

Three things you love:
Cuddling on the couch with Sophia at the end of the night.
My ME time.
Date night with my husband, when we get them!

1 comment: