Monday, August 6, 2007

Member of the Month- August

Member Name: Christina

Age: 28

Spouse: Andy

Kids: Charlotte, 8 months

Pet: lab mix, Reilly

Woman Plus: crafter, (amateur) photographer, bargain hunter

Your favorite song to sing loud in the car?
My Ethylene by John Hiatt

Guilty indulgence?
banana splits

Your favorite children’s book?
Where the Wild Things Are

A way you stay focused? Since having a baby, I don't. This week I ran a load of wash and forgot to put detergent in. I am open to suggestions :)

Favorite Gift from one of your kids or a memorable gift from a friend?
A St. Gerard medal that my new friend Danielle gave me during my pregnancy after we found out about a potential complication. It still hangs on the lamp next to my bed and serves as a reminder to always count the many blessings we have - most of all our (perfectly healthy) baby girl!
A discovery you’ve made recently? That baby-proofing devices only draw attention to & entice babies (at least mine) to play with things they're not supposed to, i.e. outlet plugs, fireplace guards, edge protectors, etc.

Three things you love:
1. Baby Keepsake: my first Christmas dress that I wore at 2 months old & Charlotte wore at 1 month old
2. Clothing: I'm the stereotypical jeans & t-shirt gal, with any kind of slip on shoe - usually flips or clogs
3. Television Shows: Lost, General Hospital and my favorite reruns - King of Queens, Friends & Golden Girls :)

3 comments:

Nine Months And Forever said...

Such a cute family!!! Danielle

Nine Months And Forever said...

I am so lucky to have you as my good friend :) I'm happy that you are a part of our mom club! xoxo,Amy

Kelly O'Donnell said...

What a hot momma! :) K