Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone interested?

I am going to organize a local mom-to-mom sale this spring or summer. Here is what I am thinking... I am going to open up my driveway/yard to all of my friends in the NMF group. NMF members (that are interested) can bring a card table or several and set up a booth for your stuff you'd like to sell. Then, I am going to advertise like crazy to everyone to come and BUY. So basically, NMF members can sell and buy. Anyone can come and buy. I am thinking about doing a two day event on a Saturday and Sunday from 12-5 each day.

Here are my questions:

1. Are you interested in setting up a table at the sale to SELL?
2. Are you interested in possibly buying at the sale?
3. What would be a good month/weekend to do such a thing?

Thank you very much for your feedback! My hubby and I are super excited to rid our house of baby stuff! :)
Danielle

PS) Please post comments/suggestions in the comment section of this post.

5 comments:

christina said...

count me in! (to sell and buy) I consider myself somewhat of a garage-saling pro (quite a distinction, I know :) and have found that most people are chomping at the bit to start toward the end of April, maybe early May. Late May and June are pretty saturated w/ other sales. Fall is always good too.

nicole said...

Count me in too! I'd be looking to buy at this point.

Kara said...

I am trying to rid my house of baby stuff as well!!!!

Kelly O'Donnell said...

I'd be buying girls 3T+ and selling girls 12m and under!

Nine Months And Forever said...

I think I am going to go for May. I will keep you posted! :) Danielle